2015 National Green Building Standard™ Update Process
Last Updated: 12/10/2014
Consensus Committee Central
The meeting notice and agenda for the June 18-20, 2015 meeting are now posted.
The November meeting of the Consensus Committee was a success! During the two day meeting, the Consensus Committee was able to take actions on all 394 proposed changes. These actions are pending until they are ratified by a letter ballot. We would like to thank all of the Consensus Committee members and guests for their participation in the 2015 NGBS Update.
This section is a general log of information on the 2015 National Green Building Standard™ (NGBS) update including schedules, committee meeting notices, agendas and minutes, public comments report, draft documents, committee roster, etc. To save posted documents on your computer, right-click on the link and choose "Save Target As" or "Save Link As."
- 2015 National Green Building Standard™ Notification – Posted February 1, 2014
- ASHRAE Joins NAHB and ICC to Develop New National Green Building Standard Posted March 27, 2014
- Consensus Committee & Task Group Application – Posted February 1, 2014; Closed April 7, 2014
- Proposed Changes Submission Form – Posted February 1, 2014; Closed April 7, 2014
- Schedule Milestones – Posted February 1, 2014
- 2012 National Green Building Standard™ – available for purchase from BuilderBooks.com
- 2012 National Green Building Standard™ Commentary – available for purchase from BuilderBooks.com
- Consensus Committee Roster Posted April 18, 2014; updated October 17, 2014; updated November 5, 2014
- Task Groups – Posted April 18, 2014; updated June 3, 2014; updated October 17, 2014; updated November 5, 2014
- Proposed Changes – Posted May 19, 2014; Updated August 13, 2014; Updated October 6, 2014
- Consensus Committee Meeting Notices
- Consensus Committee Meeting Agendas
- Consensus Committee Meeting Minutes
- Home Innovation Research Labs ANSI-Accredited Standards Development Procedures Posted January 27, 2014
Please Contact Us with any questions or comments.
* As of January 10, 2013, the 2012 edition of the ICC 700 National Green Building Standard (NGBS) was approved by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI). Read the Home Innovation Research Labs news release about the approval, or check out the archival history of its development.
BUY 2012 NGBS
Buy your copy of the ICC 700-2012 National Green Building Standard from BuilderBooks.com.
Get yours today