2015 National Green Building Standard™ Update Process
Last Updated: 7/29/2014
Consensus Committee Central
The next meeting of the Consensus Committee is scheduled for November 6-8, 2014 in Washington, DC. See Meeting Notice and Draft Agenda for more information.
The first meeting was held on June 9 and 10, 2014 in Washington, DC – see Meeting Minutes.
Proposed Changes now posted.
This section is a general log of information on the 2015 National Green Building Standard™ (NGBS) update including schedules, committee meeting notices, agendas and minutes, public comments report, draft documents, committee roster, etc. To save posted documents on your computer, right-click on the link and choose "Save Target As" or "Save Link As."
- 2015 National Green Building Standard™ Notification – Posted February 1, 2014
- ASHRAE Joins NAHB and ICC to Develop New National Green Building Standard Posted March 27, 2014
- Consensus Committee & Task Group Application – Posted February 1, 2014; Closed April 7, 2014
- Proposed Changes Submission Form – Posted February 1, 2014; Closed April 7, 2014
- Schedule Milestones – Posted February 1, 2014
- 2012 National Green Building Standard™ – available for purchase from BuilderBooks.com
- 2012 National Green Building Standard™ Commentary – available for purchase from BuilderBooks.com
- Consensus Committee Roster Posted April 18, 2014
- Task Groups – Posted April 18, 2014; updated June 3, 2014
- Proposed Changes – Posted May 19, 2014; Updated June 5, 2014
- Consensus Committee Meeting Notices
- Consensus Committee Meeting Agendas
- Consensus Committee Meeting Minutes
- Home Innovation Research Labs ANSI-Accredited Standards Development Procedures Posted January 27, 2014
Please Contact Us with any questions or comments.
* As of January 10, 2013, the 2012 edition of the ICC 700 National Green Building Standard (NGBS) was approved by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI). Read the Home Innovation Research Labs news release about the approval, or check out the archival history of its development.